3 Ways To Have High-Quality Website Design To Guarantee You More Customers And Higher Profits
In this post, we're going to be discussing three ways to have high-quality website design, tips on how to get it there, as well as some of the benefits that come with it.
A website is often the first impression a potential customer will have of your business. In fact, according to research from Stanford University, it takes less than two-tenths of a second for someone to form an opinion about your site. And that can be the difference between a sale or a bounce.
So, what does high-quality web design look like? Here are a few key components:
Website Design Must-Haves
Having a high-quality website and great website design is the key to attracting more customers and increasing your profits. Here are some elements your website design must have:
-A recognizable color scheme. You need to make sure that your website color scheme is attractive and reflects your brand. Make sure that you stick with 2-5 colors throughout the entire site and they're the same colors that are in your logo and you use for your social media posts. This will help build brand recognition.
-Readable typography. Having typography that suits computer screens is key for great website design. Oftentimes I'll see script that's too hard to read, or the font is too small/large. Historically a sans-serif font at least 15pt is the most readable for computer screens.
-High-quality images. Make sure your images are sized properly for websites! People aren't always viewing your website on the same screens. Make sure that it's high-resolution enough so people on larger desktops don't get a fuzzy image.
Website Elements Must-Haves
In order for your website design to be high quality and guarantee you more customers and higher profits, there are certain elements that must be included in your website design. Your website design has to include:
Your company or brand name
A clear and concise tagline
Call to action in the first section
An easy to use navigation system
High quality and relevant content
Engaging visuals (images, videos, etc.)
Social media links
Customer testimonials/positive reviews
SEO Tips for a High-Quality Website
If you want your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), follow these tips:
1. Optimize your website for the search engine algorithms. This means using the right keyword density, tag usage, and other on-page SEO factors.
2. Publish high-quality, original content on a regular basis. This will not only help with your SEO rankings but also keep visitors coming back to your site.
3. Promote your website through social media and other online channels. This will increase both your visibility and traffic.
4. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. More and more people are using their smartphones and tablets to access the internet, so it’s important that your site can be viewed on these devices.
5. Use Google Analytics to track your progress and adjust your SEO strategy accordingly. This will help you see what’s working and what isn’t so that you can make the necessary changes.
How Following These High-Quality Website Design Tips is Guaranteed to Grow Your Business
When it comes to having a successful business, having high-quality website design is essential. In today’s digital age, potential customers are more likely than ever to research a business online before making a purchase. If your website is outdated, poorly designed, or difficult to navigate, you’re likely to lose out on potential customers.
On the other hand, a high-quality website design that is easy to use and provides valuable information about your product or service will help you attract and convert more leads into customers. Here are four ways a high-quality website design can grow your business:
1. Increased Visibility: A well-designed website that is optimized for search engines will help ensure that your business shows up in search results when potential customers are looking for products or services like yours.
2. Greater Trust and Credibility: A professional website that is up-to-date and accurate reflects positively on your business and helps build trust with potential customers.
3. More leads and sales: A user-friendly website with clear calls-to-action can encourage visitors to contact you or make a purchase from your online store.
4. Improved ROI: Because a high-quality website can help you attract more qualified leads and convert them into paying customers, it ultimately leads to a higher return on investment for your marketing efforts.
Looking For Professional Help?
This can be a lot starting out! If you want professional help we'd be more than happy to build you your dream site that is guaranteed to reflect and grow your business. Get in touch today!
Even if you don't want a full custom website, we also offer templates that are easy to use, customize, and are already optimized. The website design is already built out and just waiting for your content!